Beyond The Sea ((Kahnkahn)) Beyond The Sea ((Kahnkahn))

irdk!

like, i guess it was okay to hear what someone can do with this, but i feel like there is little to no actual musical talent showing here. like, i can find the notes for the song and recreate it pretty easily. in the end i feel like the only reason im giving this a six, and the best part of the song, was the nice instrument choices/work :P

-DeludeBeats- -DeludeBeats-

Really good!..

i do think the whole thing could have gone without the vocals though..

Full Throttle Stud Full Throttle Stud

not bad, after...

i thought that you were making this as serious music at first, but after i heard that you were just making fun of all the damn wiggers, i have it a nine :D and the only reason i gave it a nine was because i just felt like it went on too long, but you know, thats stated on a personal level. :)

Blissful Bump Blissful Bump

:) vury good!

It wasn't really a loop, and i dont think this is considered ambient, but pretty good job! the melodies really complimented each other. 9/10/5/5

Chibiwolfxd responds:

As for the category, I was in a rush. I will edit in a more suitable one (Mostly classical) As for the looping part, that is Newground's fault. In my media player it looped perfectly. For some reason, when played on the NG player, it pauses for a few seconds at the end, which makes it sound so "off."

Anyway, thank you for the response. Be sure to check out my album. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv2aYY 18NN4

+Untitled short loop- +Untitled short loop-

uhmm,

i liked it? but i guess i really didnt feel like it was a song. i think the sounds themselves sort of held up my grade's number for this. want to improve? pirate the unlocked dll for fruityloops and just replace the demo engine with your new one in FL install directory, and you'll have full version ;) 5/10/ 3/5 :)

empireomega responds:

Are you requesting that I pirate FL Studio? Do you think I'm stupid?

DJPK - Far Far Away DJPK - Far Far Away

:) just my style.

i really, really liked the synth behind it, and the uneven, dirty drum beat.
5/5. 9/10, downloaded ;)

DjKaiser responds:

i gues you mean the strings; Right?
I´m very, very proud of the beats, they are actually the greatest part of the song.
However, Thank You

Panel Panel

:))) good overall

a bit repetitive, but i liked the beat and the synth behind it. 8/10, 4/5, downloaded ;)

LtBriggs responds:

Yeah, you got me there It was made to be a background score.
In a way loop of a song.

Gruntilda's Lair (8 bit) Gruntilda's Lair (8 bit)

:) i love it..

i like how you redid the thing, and it was pretty cool to hear this song again 10/10, 5/5, and downloaded ;)

TOGETHER (You Were There) TOGETHER (You Were There)

The only think bad about your music....

is that there needs to be more of it :) alott more of it. downloaded, 10/10, 5/5.

SOLARE "Isolated" SOLARE "Isolated"

:DD i thinks...

five bombing is indeed in order. excellant atmosphere and arps. downloaded, and you have my ten and many of my fives :).